About Me

Tuesday, 2 November 2010

about myself !!!

errrr,hi everyone,,my name is chen qian hua,,my birthday is 1.16~i m from shenzhen China!!
what if u asked me why i come to Singapore to study,,
cos my parents asked me to come ,then i come lah!!haha..
haha..just kidding,,
study business management is the reason why i came to singapore to study lah :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okie~let's talk about my favourite idol~~
  ALIEN HUANG~~
his name is Huang hong sheng,aka XiaoGui~~
he is awesome~~~he came to SG last thursday,
he came for the Singapore Hit Awards.
he won 2 awards eh~~~
1.Budding popular male singer award(新晋男歌手人气奖)
2.F & N FRUIT TREE FRESH Great Leap Forward Artist(F&N FRUIT TREE FRESH 大跃进歌手奖)

awesome!!

last Saturday morning~send him back to taiwan ,
how cute he is ~(i also inside the pic XDD)
                                                                     ~~~BYE~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment